Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Planning

Well today was a good day. I worked for the inventor/industrial designer Ken Tarlow and will have more work tomorrow. Working for him is great two fold. First off I get paid to do awesome work (this will support the trike project) and second I have him as a huge resource at my finger tips. I have yet to stump him on a question he can not answer.
    I was thinking about the bike today at lunch and thought about what Todd from Electric Motorsport was suggesting on how I can fabricate the motor mount and rear suspension. Then I remembered that I have a book specifically on motorcycle design.

I know what I'm reading as my bed time book.

I was also supposed to get a call from the supplier letting me know if they are going to send the transmission so I don't have to guess the angle of the suspension.
   I have also finished uploading the rest of the pictures from loading the bike yesterday. If you are interested here is the link: http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=294140179114%3A719862980&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

No comments:

Post a Comment